Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Moving on...

Reality hit me today. My mind went completely blank after listening to what my colleague had commented.

Basically, in a multi-level company there are bound to have politics circling around the office. Noone can run or even hide from it. Everyone is involved whether you like it or not.

I realized the source of all these back-stabbing, rumours spreading are due to competitive personality of one another. The race to the top,to be the creme of the crop are normally influenced by all these negative morals. I will not deny practising it once before,I DON'T ANYMORE and most of the time i just listen to what i have to listen and say nothing about it later on.

I hate politics, evenmore hate the person who started it in the first place.

So, my colleague was pretty much depressed for not getting the post he wanted recently. He decided to look for other options and went through a few interviews asking me to wish him all the best. I couldn't. I wanted him to stay at the company. The bond among some of us are so strong we got so attached to it. He told me about my previous korean supervisor, who is currently in australia and had no friends like us in Malaysia. I felt at guilt when he added that he drinks alone at home nowadays. ALONE!

He used to drink with the bunch of us when he was back here. How times have changed?

He told me to be selfish and ruthless when it comes to working. Nobody in this world is looking after you and feeding you with benefits. Everyone in the fucking company is taking advantage of you. Which indeed a true statement when you look at a different perspective.

I looked at myself and ask, "Where will i be in one month , 6 months or 1 year time from now?" Seriously, I have no fucking clue.

Thank god for the sanity that's left in me. So,I try not to look so far ahead. When there's an opening somewhere else, i'll definitely grab the opportunity. I'm not clinging on to the company just because of the bond. I get pushed off the ground everytime I think about others first.

Friends act as a guidance,and when they start acting like your boss start to back off. Differentiate who are your friends and who is not. Fuck those hypocrites who thinks only for themselves.

Pei see them!!!!!Niamafulat..you disgust me!

No comments: