Thursday, March 16, 2006

Everything against my will

Just another day where you wake up at the wrong side of the bed.

Couldn't sleep yesterday nite yet again. Why can't i fucking close my eyes??? why oh why?? I tried making myself tired by jumping up and down like a drunk rabbit.

Do you sleep soundly when someone is lying next to you?

Honestly, i'm so not used to it that my heart pump ferociously fast.

Is this normal?

I move like a bloody synchronize swimmer when it comes to sleeping. Her presence restricts me from being restless and i ended up sleeping like a dead corpse.

So today i came to work later than usual and i sneaked in without my boss noticing me. Who am i fooling i wonder? He has records of what i do...nice to hear leh, call it company policy...not nice to hear call it privacy breach dammit! Even my toilet break is being monitored...KNN

I had one of the most embarassing training today. Simply because i was feeling relatively tired and my eyes are half awake most of the time. 1 and 1/2 hours of torture! I was constantly dreaming and had to pinch myself to stay awake. God knows how many times the speaker caught me sleeping. PAisehnessssssssssssss

Absent minded kicks in again as i forgot to bring my phone bill out. Haih, deprived from calling out and getting calls the whole fucking day.. Sien like kukubird.

Hope for a luck switch at night. Lady luck...mana u ???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there wasnt even round 1 =(

dun lar like this..sayang back ok..ajajajaj

eRic said...

from wat i see on the internet, ppl said that if u wank more u can sleep better. LOL :P !