Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sleepless nights...



I simply sit outside the porch at night sometimes,

Half naked bearing only my skinny arms and 'mini bonggol'.

With wind brushing gently on my uncomb hair

I lid a light on one hand and hold a cup of 100plus on the other.

Just to enjoy the midnight breeze or reflect on what I did..

Sometimes the bright pale moonlight lit the street.

and If you are lucky, you could catch a few faint stars from afar.

Ahhh the purity of night...

So silent.

So calm..

So serene...

5 comments:

tek said...

you do not see flying saucers?!! or holes opening up beneath you?!!!

Anonymous said...

nope...sometimes, if im lucky, i meet with this chick with long hair, face damn awek...but unfortunately, she was floating..

kindda freak me out =p

tek said...

ahh..and she wears this looong dreamy white dress as well rite. dayamm..i think i am seeing the same woman :P

Anonymous said...

lets meet at the junction 1 day, maybe we can gang bang her for fucks /gg =P

*touch wood* later really see the girl we hailat.com

iesnek said...

well yeah, if she had legs for the lingerie stockings to be on would be a bonus point right?

*cough*