Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy yappy sappy ...;)

Yea man, early post!

Wah liu, this month seems like forever.
I can't wait for it to over and get my bloody pay!!! I have debts to settle and after clearing my credit card payment for the first time, I'm BROKE!
Not really lar, got savings this month =) hehe.

I'm proud of myself being able to save RM400 bucks this month after all the frequent visits to alcoholic den and partying like a wild animal. RM400 wei! Alot sial. I saved this much also because there is noone to spend accept for MYSELF!! =)
Bought a few shirts and 2 t-shirts recently. Shiok gila. Damn long never credit myself.

X-Men 3 is a crappy movie. Cheesy and so predicatable. Mahai like making movie to cheat small kids.
The good guys are sooo outnumbered. Wolverine still the yengness with his black suit. Storm is being candy-ass whipped by Calysto. Beast is ugly. Mystique is hot only when she's naked. Juggernaut/Vinnie Jones adds a comedy touch to the movie. Cyclops/ Professor X die like pussies. Archangel the sidekick looks like a fag who poses like a proud peacock. Phoenix/JeanGrey is like the mutant of all mutants.She just stands there and everything around her incinerates. Even the mighty Magneto who is supposed to be the most vicious villain of all brotherhood could not cope with her wrath. Oh btw, Magneto lost to a needle and see him run like a sissy =) How pathetic.

Oak's party on Saturday was a blast. HE got wasted far too early in the night. Tired konon. NAH =.=_|_. So much drink left, in the end I was the second target. Niamafulat tubby.

Pictures uploaded in yahoo photos. ID : tubztubztubz PW: godlike

I wasn't drunk. Just high.

Lastly, I'm glad she finally messaged me. I left my MSN on when I went home from work. It made me smile. At least I know I'm still her friend. Who would have thought a simple message breathes a sigh of relief. Thanks ;)

I'm craving for CS. Clan match anyone?

No comments: