Thursday, May 25, 2006

Moving on...

Aight, my mistake for not updating.My fault for being a lazy ass. I'm so preoccupied with workloads I hardly have time for myself or to shit.

I have tonnes of photos still waiting to be uploaded from previous outings. NO time lar blahder. Come back tired. No time to blog, only got time for O.C. And yes, I'm hooked to O.C because it rocks my socks. How can you not fall for Marissa? Or or Lindsay? Ahhhh Teen dramas, just my kind of soup. Anyone who disagrees can just bang the wall. If anyone of you have the previous season please oh please I'll be your slave , I'll do whatever you want... I just need my daily doze of O.C.

I'm slacking off at work right now not knowing what to do. My PC is not working and I have to wait for the technician to fix it. Ahh what a day of enjoyment. Still envy those fuckers who get to stay away from office. Haih, i really need to get a job beyond office compound. I hate being tied down to a chair and a computer not able to move around like a free bird. I want to feel the sun !! the rain!!! the smell of polluted air our great malaysians are causing!!
Seems like everyone is job hopping. I can't bare to do so. Sadly to say, I'm too attached with my colleagues and friends over here that I hate to leave.

I know, i know..that shouldn't be the way. I'm reluctant ok! and i'm different. I just don't jump into new things that easily.

I've been thinking lately about relationships and getting involved with girls. I know nuts about them. Honestly, it's like a bloody holy grail altogether understanding them. Dig deep my friend, and you shall be granted with your wildest imagination. Oh yeah, and don't ever ever ever ever ever get involved with someone who doesn't have feelings for you in return. It really sucks being the only jerk who claps alone. You know what makes a bigger jerk? Being ignored =.=. Basket!
Maybe I've done it before not realizing it. Sakit gila babi punya balasan.

It's ok...I'm moving forward like a new Toyota. It just have to end this way? Very da bagus.

Looking forward to weekend!!!! Oak's birthday man..we gonna have booze! yummie!!! He is so going to get wasted. Those with credit cards, please fork out cash and kasi dia graveyard!! We see how many glass he can tahan before white foams oozes out from his mouth. LAn C sommore lar.. =.= You WILL pay for your sombongness. Who joining me? *support sikit ok, i don't want to be the only sohai here who does it >.<*

Before i forget, today is my mom's birthday. I'll buy you cake ok. Don't be grumpy and stay healthy! Happy birthday!! Love ya!

Adios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence =)

hehe like u dun have 1 >.< HE IS GOING DOWN bringing YOU Down!
ngekngek