Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A visit to Kinokuniya

Today I was so semangat I walked all the way to KLCC just for fucks.
I was thinking what I should do with my 45 minutes break?

Hmmm

*kacheng*
Walk walk lor, take many many pictures like a tourist lor...and off I went under the bright sunny sky. I sweat, embraced the hot day and endured the heavy traffic just for the Fucks of it. =( How mo liu .

Thinking of not spending any money,I headed to Kinokuniya just to kill my time. And I know,I wouldn't spend my money on BOOKS.



Now,I present to you, books for the book enthusiast and books that are soooo wrong to be even selling on the shelf!!! Very very wrong indeed.

1.) Soccer Star's Bibiography



They sell english speaking superstar soccer player's biography like Beckham, Rooney, Lampard , Keane ; you name it they got it, but can they actually WRITE? Hmmm....We don't see any Malaysian players like Dollah,or Zainal or Bambang writing biography =.=" Maybe they did, in Indon or Malay...who knows.

2.) The Da Vinci Mania

Here:



and more of it



You can't get enough of Da Vinci do you...Already one of the all time best seller, published in numerous languages, got a movie coming soon, been critizied by the Pope, hmm what else?
Maybe start writing about other Da Vinci's painting?

3.) For the crusades.



A must have for Jesus freak. I would buy it if I were a Christian. Read the title of the book oso scared lor.. "HOLY BLOOD, HOLY GRAIL"! and they forgotten to include "HOLY COW,HOLY EXPENSIVE! and HOLY MACORONI"

4.) Shocking book on tourism



Hmmmmmmm...Book says tourism, but the cover shows nen-nen. ? CONFUSED? Me too. Sommore got star on the nip =.=" , This Nirpal guy really twisted. What was he thinking anyway.

5.) Book for the losers



Ever wonder why you have no money, no life, no gf, no goals? This is an alternative solution to people who doesn't have mirror at home.

6.)WTF Book.



A book that goes OMGWTFBBQKKTHXBYE..What's wrong with these people anyway ?

7.) A book for guys

If you still love your gf eventhough she's a pain in the ass, spending all your money, and keep telling you that your friends suck big time...read this;



You ain't alone buddy.

I had to stop snapping photos because this cannot-make-it lady who happens to work at the counter asked me not to do so. =/ Dissapointed sial. So i walked away and it was time for work soon. I make my way to the exit and couldn't help myself but to take one last shot on this lovely book.



=)

Remember i said no buying things?

I contradicted myself and bought this magazine..



20 bucks down the drain =*( but it was worth it!!!!
WORLD CUP ROX OK! and AZZURI ROX! other country can go saupei!

I'll definitely be going back there again one fine day.

4 comments:

tek said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! >.<" moliuness!

1. they have ghost writers *writers who actually write lar..not them...they onie talk cock.*

2.money leeching bastards! =p

3.actually..that authors of the book was the one who sued Dan Brown alledgy for pliagarising their book. and u know how the christians are going againts The Da Vinci Code..they wouldn't like this book as well ;)

4. i think i am gonna check this "nirpal" book out. maybe he has some good spots noted abt holland in there ;)

5. sobs. i need one of this as well :P

6. nips are gooood :P

7. i hate bitches! i am one! =p

8. YOU EEEVILLL EEEEVILLL EEEVVIILL!!!!

9. haha..the first few page of the book roxx wei ;) brings back good memory =) sooo gooood =)

iesnek said...

The art of Rugby Goals by Roberto Baggio

Oak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oak said...

your links are dead. GO FIX THEM!