Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A bad twist of friendship.

It's amazing how friendship take a twist when misunderstanding pops up from nowhere

Honestly speaking, I have not a god damn clue what went wrong but somehow, when I came online i was left with an offline note asking me to delete photos in friendster and so on. Hmm clueless ??? Tell ME about it.

Is minding my own business a crime nowadays? I wonder..

Speaking about possesive boyfriend, geez, I've seen the worse today. Thanks for the eye opener.
And girl, it's a shame that this has to end,and I won't wreck your relationship with your bf. I never intended to anyway in the first place. If i did offend you in anyway or made it hard for you, I'm really sorry.

Life goes on, and I'm already in a mess right now with work. These will be the least of my problems. =)

Good luck to you and your future undertakings. Is dropping by a message on your birthday prohibited too? I hope not. Too hard to resist as it falls the same date as mine.

See ya.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cough* L-A-M-E *cough* S-A-D-D-E-N-I-N-G *cough*

you know i know la ;)

Anonymous said...

nvm la =)
it's not her choice.
but a person should stand up for themself to know what is right or wrong.
Not to just let a person push them around or telling them what to do.
*cheers*
we shall down our sorrows with beer.
root beer i mean =)

Anonymous said...

Haha.. save wei. I thought you guys said no drinking already.

Oak said...

Gee, some people just don't understand. A relationship is always about the 2 individual, regardless the third party have intention or not, the blame shouldn't be put on the third party.

"If the cow is not thirsty, can't press the cow's head down."

No pointing fingers, when they should have reflect thier errors and mistake they make in the relationship.

Anonymous said...

This entry wasnt intended to shoot her off the tree or make anyone feel guilty about the whole issue.

Everyone has the right to chooose their own path and make their own decisions.

I was totally in shock, and dissapointed as well.

Oh well, life goes on right?

=)

Thanks for reading everyone ! xo