Friday, September 22, 2006

A happy post?

I wanted to be among those lucky people who found their soul mates, but being there just seem impossible right now.
And I thought the journey has begin, until it hit me that i'm not even close to the surface.
Do I step foot into the calm water and wait for it to ripple? I have doubts about going deep, for I may not know what's beneath the tempting water.

I walk alone sometimes, to the park nearby my house, or to the nearest burger stall just to satisfy my craving. Yea, I'm seriously out of my mind , alone outside in the neighbourhood , on foot in the dark and exposing myself to stray dogs and orang minyak. I needed time alone , so this is what I normally do when the sky turns dark and when i can't sleep. =)

I walk !

Crazy as it seems, somehow it calms my day and resets my tired mind. I don't carry my phone around , only few bucks enough for my burger and drinks in 7-eleven and not forgetting my ID of course. I live a very boring life now, revolves around work , friends, sleep, yumcha and looking forward to the weekend. Nothing spectacular to cheer about. Adding to the agenda is my will to finally stop smoking and booze. Occasionally drinking , maybe la, but right now, I'm back to second hand smoke.

Honestly, no apparent reason at all. Just feel like doing it =)
So far so good i guess.

I can feel the breeze coming through the window right now, so gentle and soothing, like someone breathing next to your skin. Ok this is irrelevant.

Weekend is nearby , and I hope it would be great ! Looking forward to it since my last break. I smell chillis ! =) IS the plan still on?

I wonder again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

U called a life that revolves around work, friends, sleep, yumcha and offdays on weekend boring?!!

How about no offdays? That would be interesting. =)

Anonymous said...

wee first comment by you! tomorrow buy lottery d.

i think i should rephrase that and put it as mundane. You know when u go out sometimes, it cracks your head about what to do next and everytime u think of something new, it involves money.
so no motivation already and ended up doing the same old thing over and over again.

Anonymous said...

Let's make a deal first. If strike lottery, half ok. ;)

Anonymous said...

eh like dat la
we are all boring ppl now la ??
mundane wor..
ok lo fine lo
dun call me out !
hmph! and i wont call u out !
hmph !
pffftttt =P

Anonymous said...

since awhile visited ur blog.
when i m unhappy i drive out at night!alone!
dangerous yes.but it seems good for me.anywayz.
cheer up dude!

alvinrox said...

wendy : if i strike lottery, i treat u awesome blossom ok ;)

wh: u are always my dear ! i give u all oso can la hehahah

tubz: ahem, u have the biggest chop on ur forehead. havent kira with u yet ! =)

sorcy: hello you! thanks for visiting my crappy blog..hehe its good sometimes, to have time alone. =) better be careful when u drive at nite, ull never know what might follow u!
cheer up too k ! ;)

Oak said...

no need lottery also happy dy ler