Saturday, September 02, 2006

Floating thoughts

My new job just started today and since then I've been feeling the workload pilling up my shoulders.

I realized i just signed a contract to slavery and the end of my social life. Remember I had a policy of not working on Sundays and it will take a shotgun in my face just to be in the office. I guess I've gone against my word and the meaning of 'relaxation' somehow just evaporized into thin air.

It's only the first day of work and I can forsee myself being a complete zombie for the coming weeks. Part of me hope that I can gather some free time and spend it with my friends and how I look at it , time is not letting me do it.

Yea it's that bad till I don't even remember when my off day is scheduled.

Everything has to start somewhere, and this is gonna be a test of how far I can actually push myself to go further. I enjoy what I'm doing right now ; meeting people and going places, and MAYBE make a name myself. Something is just missing right now and I don't have the courage to pursue it.

You'll know when you are old when ;
You see people your age getting married and start having children of their own.

You'll know when you are busy when;
The only time you eat lunch is by eating it in the office.

You'll know how small money value has become when;
The budget came out and cigerette price went up by 20%

You'll know your previous job sucks when;
the current one has all the benefits you always wanted.

You'll know when technology is the essential nowdays when;
There is no internet connection and you feel oh so shitty about it.

You'll know you miss a person;
When the only thing you look forward too is to see her by the end of the day.

You'll know the meaning of dissapointment;
When your chance of slight happiness ended with rejection.

You'll know the feeling of lost;
When you come home and contemplate on blank hope.

You'll know hope is just a word;
When the feeling for someone just echoes in your heart, and not reaching her.

T
hat summarized my whole point for today. Nothing much about it, just something that I need to pen it down. Besides, this is the only place to turn to when I'm feeling down. I just need to whine, that's all =)

It' funny how I even have time to blog when it's supposed to be my bedtime.

Goodnight people. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You'll know when you are old when ;
You see people your age getting married and start having children of their own."

I disagree!
You'll know when you are old when you go to the bank to do your banking!
And you'll know you are old when the old lady you help cross the road is your WIFE !!

LOL

I love hte RHB AD !