Monday, September 04, 2006

Transition

It's Sunday night, I'm not somewhere near my usual hangout place. Stuck with no internet connection and relying on just a pen and paper to kill time.

Third day of long working hours already felt like 3 months of immense pressure. I'm drifting away into something I wasn't expecting. Never expected to be such a rough ride going through all these, from client's complain to travelling aimlessly and getting lost , dealing with promoters mood swing, being ffked by them at the very last minute and finding a replacement at the same time. Too much to bear if you look at it.

Welcome to the real event world.

Comparing this to support center, the turnover rate seems to be much higher. Human will always be human, there are bound to be excuses when an intention of slacking off is there.

I'm trying real hard to build an immune system to counter such event whenever it occurs to me. I guess I can handle the workload and stress at the moment. The thought of giving up came across my mind couple of times BUT it's not the time yet.
Besides, the real challenge haven't even started yet. I have to will to go on, just encouragement that i need.
I'm definitely not looking forward for the next meeting tomorrow discussing about the agenda so far. I need a kevlar vest, anyone has one?

Enough of whining >.<


I hate the fact of walking alone,
to some path I wish we could share,

I never skip thinking about you,
from the moment i open my eyes,
to the time I said goodnight,

most of the time it hurts,
as the more I care,
the further you run away.

I never had the chance to confess,
for I know I can never be another 'him'.
who treats you like a princess
And at times made you his queen.

I don't want to risk our friendship
to an unknown relationship ahead
Because knowing you right now,
is better than not knowing you at all.

I hope when the time is right,
you'll be there waiting,
Accepting a fool like me
willingly, with open heart.

the end.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whn you spawn, press *B, hit number 8, hit number 2.

* please change key if not using the default Buy option.

Chill out mate, at least the pay is good eh?

Anonymous said...

wtf are u talking about? =.=

and no, the pay aint that good.trust me =)