Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Clear conscience!

So i made it through the weekend holding my thoughts to myself.

All i hear is echo bouncing back to me, random whispers buzzing my ear and still images running wildly in my mind. I never get the overall picture though, only blurry most of the time. Maybe I'm just being paranoia, who knows?

=)

I know loneliness is eating me up when I picture myself together with you on a beach and only to realize that it was only a dream.

I wish i could gather enough courage to tell you how i felt about you, especially when you just stood next to me and there's nothing I can do.

The times when you felt that your world is crumbling down because the person you love gave you up, but you didn't realize that there was another person who would give anything just to have that chance.

Why do you set a benchmark and let his world revolves around yours when all he did was break your heart?

You shut your heart and seal it tight as if he's the only one who has the permission to open it.

Sincerity has no limit and I'll keep pouring it to you, hoping one day you will finally pick it up and mend your broken heart.

Let me know, when I can stop chasing your shadows and start walking with you.

For I'll wait the day, when falling in love with you shows no fear of vulnerability but gives you the strength to move on together.




ps: i will post a happy entry next ok =) promise!

6 comments:

Oak said...

Are you trying to topple me as the 'King of Emo'? You know you don't need to, cause I am ever so happy to hand over the throne to you. >.<

Anonymous said...

dude, dun force things.
i learned my lessons bout things.
dun rush into things
let things go with the flow
it may be difficult, but once it happens, all problems and burden will be lifted.
sincerity helps, but dun expect too much
i learned as well.
do not expect anything. once u expect, u'll end up killing yourself more

oak,
i think he is doin a much better job than u.
i shall "chop" art as the new emo king !
hail the king!

Anonymous said...

Yo dude, chill out wei. There is very high chances that I wont get engage with Sharla, and I'm not as emo as you are. So just relax and just follow what tubz said. Go with the flow and everything will be alright ;)

Anonymous said...

>.<
Dude, reading your blog is totally emotionally scarring me these days.

You make me depressed :/

Chill la brada.

Oak said...

Hahaha, there is a reason why i am the emo king last time, cos i can't handle the situation well. But is handling situation all that matters? Sometimes, you love; though hurt so much, you still love.

alvinrox said...

oak: im not trying to topple anyone ok. You can have the nickname all by yourself. =)

tubz: go with the flow huh. Like i said many times, there's no river for me to swim, and I'm not going anywhere. I like to stay afloat.

max: you make sure u invite me to your engagement party or whatever shit party u are having ok! miss you guys alot man..be serious with girls la you, stop being a casanova ok! besides, sharla seems nice rite?

kensei: i thought u only read the comments ! this post was partly dedicated to another person. Indirectly, and you thought me to be emo ok, so stop complaining

waihang: stfu ! i got ur blog link already ! muahahah someone start blog sial ,,wah seh !


why no girls post comments geh? =(