Friday, January 12, 2007

Spot lights please?

You know how girls go crazy over lengchai male artists.
Oh how they just idolize and adore the good looking ones as if they've seen a God walking on the street.

Even my mom, of all people join the millions who would go googoogaga over Rain the Korean phenomenon.
Not the fanatic type though, luckily.

I still scratch my head sometimes.

So, I was browsing through the internet today,
and I found this website.

It gives hope to ugly people like me.

check out the result.





Super bangga gila babi cannot sleep !!! 70% lookalike wei, dun pray pray.

It just made my day. =)

Now, to tell her that her son resembles her idol,
hmph..... how do I even know where to start.

"Ah ma! Ngo Tak Jor La!!!"?



ps: sorry had to remove the Kelly lookalike. hehe anyhow, i think she should be proud. 96% sial!
wah lau eh

5 comments:

Wendy-L said...

She alrdy kembang la! WTH..!! Haha... Can you choose the celeb. or they choose for you?

Finally comments are allowed. If not can't shoot you. =)

Anonymous said...

I wonder who is that 'She' you are talking about hah =)
There will be a bunch of results but Kelly hu is the highest percentage.

I'm praising the 'she' ,not a valid reason to shoot me.

Oak said...

Kelly Hu got fake boobs. I think

tek said...

ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
hahahahahaha..i seriously couldnt friggin stop laughing ler wei!!!!
To be proud that you look like someone else is just kinda sad..don't cha think ;)

And hooray for the comment comeback..muahahaha...! :)

Anonymous said...

oak : WTF?! where did you read such nonsense -.-

tek : which part of "Gives ugly people like me , HOPE!" that you don't understand hah? hehe

Rain wei, adored by many , nuff said