Monday, January 22, 2007

Strange Condition

Running away,
nowhere to go.
Cold shivers running down my spine
only a worn out coat to keep me warm,

I long for
A cup of hot cocoa, and an Amos's cookie
Particularly chocolate chip and pecan , my favourite!
such simple pleasures doesn't come easy these days.

The girl in black
color of my mood
her smile so natural
living me insane

waiting for the last bus
with a quarter on my hand
I wonder how far it will take me
before I can see you once more

things i love
are often shortlived
either fickled mind
or stupidity

whatever it is , wherever I am,
I'm just me

A stranger to all.

2 comments:

tek said...

mahem..wanted to do a similiar post..but no "she" factor in it..kaka..now dowan do oreadi..basi liow :P

Anonymous said...

write only ! im into metaphors now. hehe kindda relaxing writing like this, no need to think so much