Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Out of reach

That fine fine porcelain,
Displaying gracefully in an antic shop,
The little note written could not be seen from afar,
"For Sale" it says, that answered my curiosity.

The bell made a clear sound of my presence
A young lady stood up behind the counter
Baring a rather familiar face
One I've seen many times, only uncertain where.

I enquire about the priceless piece,
The only one that outshine the others.
The one and only that caught my attention.
I silently told myself that It has to be mine.

A pinch feeling of dissapointment fill the air,
I was told that it belongs to someone,
Someone who already knew the value,
Oh! what a great bargain he's 'bout to get.

Lucky him.

I walked away in despair,
Contemplating on what I've missed out,
I'll just have to look out for another one,
It won't be easy, It never was in the first place.


If only she knew...


how important that porcelain meant to me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei y u sound so unhappy MOST OF THE TIME? common, cheer up okie? :) take careeee

Anonymous said...

Hi biskut.
i'm not unhappy MOST OF THE TIME! maybe Sometimes but not all the time k.

I'm better in writing moody entries. hehe. I'll post a happy one next. ;)