Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Farewell McAfee

It's never easy leaving memories behind. Especially something attached to you for some period of time and I really have a heavy heart leaving all of them behind me.

I just submitted my farewell letter and it sure hurts being in my shoe right now. I dare to say that I can never find colleagues better than what I already had before and to know them at some point in my life is something I would treasure it for the rest of my life.

Thank you all, for being such a great listener , helping me out in covering my ass, sharing laughters in 3rd floor , walking ridiculous distance just to have chinese food, login early for me when I'm due to arrive late, taught me about life and how to overcome the pressure, made me laugh, made me realised that working is not about getting your job done, but having fun while you are doing it and pointing out my mistakes just to make me a better person.

Arigato.

My sleeping habit is going from bad to worse and I don't have a clue on what is going wrong.
I don't want to rely on pills or substance to make me sleep =(

I have this sinking feeling deep within and I can't exactly pinpoint what is the main reason to this. I need to clear my head before my new job kick off. Somehow, I think it's girl related and I'm too afraid to face it.

Being me right now just sucks. Haih

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

got problem sleeping?
me and loco can help you.
consult us.

elicia said...

take jerry's advice. consult them. but beware the consequences.

just keep in mind sumhow or rather things will be alrite.

Anonymous said...

oh, you won't wanna know what advise they are going to offer me .. they'll prolly ask me to play dota with them.. heh

Anonymous said...

Heh.. no need to play Dota. You tfk, confirm can fall asleep after that =P Please, dont tell me i got a dirty mind. I already know that.

In other note, I'm gonna have to look for a new lunch partner now. Have a great time in your new company, at least it won't be as stressing as McAfee. Be sure to gimme a buzz when you come down to KL and I'll be sure to give you a nudge when I'm in subang. Don't worry, we will call you for tanni session.

alvinrox said...

max; don't lar make me feel guilty now =.=. Thanks for being a great friend during my stint in Mcafee. You better update me with stories and politics ok ! Take care of gk and the gang. I'll be back when I have the time.

See ya mate