Friday, November 30, 2007

Picture of A Fallen Leaf

Cinema Seven,
Etched on a pink wall
How can a name outshine an advertisement?
Stood there for a good one minute, just wondering if I could share this with you.
If only you...yea if only.


It's hard to tell when we're out of reach
Like living in the suburbs, with no telephone connection,
We always said that we would listen,
and never hide what's on our mind
Oh how we fool ourselves all the time.

Everyday it feels like something's missing
Is there a ghost that hides in the world behind our eyes?

We get thrown out from a game of musical chair
I'm just the slow one with no place to sit,
It's okay, i'll wait my turn
That is if we're playing again.

It's only words
And words don't bleed.
That's what they say.
They just open up wounds that are healing.

We won't change, neither you or I. Maybe we shouldn't , or else we'll be someone different.
It's true. This pain is real. I'm taking the bullets without a kevlar because if you stand in my way, I wouldn't know what to do.
I wouldn't know what to say, and I don't want to see you get hurt either. I would rather have this alone, hit me hard and knock me down. I feel much better that way.

I never ask. Not because I don't want to know, not because I'm afraid of the answer,
I had to know, so I can live again. I need back my sleep and I'm tired of walking.
What you said had me moving backwards.
Like a dream, nothing surreal.
Just another show in your circus realm.
I never blame you. I can never do that even if it makes me feel better and I never will.
Even when the only people who can hurt us the most is the person we really care about.
Nope, can't do that. It's just me and I need no sympathy.

Everything's changing, you, me, people around us, the trees, everything.
We're just a piece of puzzle living in this mysterious world.
Let the walls fall down, so I can breath again, or see once more.
You have glitter in your eyes and beauty in your soul, and the best thing is you move people.
and Don't you ever dare to let anyone take that away from you.

Perhaps one day before the year ends, before the first snowflake, before the carolling starts, before we usher in the new year, before we bid each other goodbye, we still have time to say hello for one last time?

I hope.

No comments: