Thursday, November 15, 2007

Square One

This is it.

Here, where I am, it's real
I'm bemused, stunned and absolutely confused beyond my wildest imagination.
In a short period of time, I cannot believe how things have turn out to be.
Silence. Complete in black and white.


In spite of everything, in the end, choices between life and happiness is not up to you.
When you've decided to keep it to yourself, than I guess that's the way it should be.
No second thoughts or whatsoever. No sneak peak or previews.
You're well armored, I'm not. I'm stripped naked and left stranded in the cold.


Honestly, I don't understand.
But I'll try if that's what you want.
I'll try to understand even if it doesn't make any sense.
I'll try even if I don't get a clear picture
Even if I had to paint this truth myself, I'll find my way to get hold of the brushes
I'll learn the tricks through trial and error
Standing in your shoes, I'll turn and run
I'll get it right, and yes it takes a little time, but eventually I'll get it right

The question is, how long do we have before our time is up? Just maybe, we won't be able to find it in this lifetime. But the thought itself is good enough for some comfort sense of completion
If things aren't meant to be in the first place, I'd say before we even begin counting our time is already up.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a much better day or maybe it won't.
The very least we could do is to feel alive again and that's what I plan to do.
I'll paint that rainbow once more,

this time from a different angle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u want to see rainbow need to have sunshine and rain.

Anonymous said...

Don't easily get disheartened by things in your own life. Sometimes it's not worth to be upset and cry over. Ours are like mustard seeds.

"On the highway of life, there are bound to be some bumps in the road, alongside with crater-size potholes, backup construction traffic, and that one jerk who always cuts you off."

They come and go... fix the road if you can, or is it even your responsibility?