Saturday, November 03, 2007

When we're not Looking

You know when you said things you don't meant it in the first place?

Those words usually hurt the most.
The worse thing about that is we can't take it back.

What we do then? we apologise, even if it takes a lifetime to do it.
Spur of a moment, slipped through our tongue into the ears and the damage is done.

When its done face to face, the very least we can do is to hug each other at the end and hope that after that warm touch of skin, the feelings is great enough to cover our mistake of words.
But what if it's done behind technology? Behind this monitor screen back at home with someone across the world.
What if you slipped? and that's the only thing u've done so far.
I'm not overlooking the water, but at least I know there's a puddle right in front of me.

Sometimes, we speak in riddle, because we don't want others to know how we feel.
Maybe we speak that way because we feel comfortable and to safeguard our emotions.
The danger of this is when someone else misintepret the wrong meanings.
Things go sour and we wait.
We hope, we wait and we're left alone because we expect the others to know how we feel.
And take actions.
Oh , that's a dangerous game.

There's also another case where you read something, and you thought it was you.
But it's not.
That's not danger.
That's a complete fool.

I might just be that fool in motion.
Take a picture and laugh at me.

I still do. All the time, every single second.
I don't want to sit and wait
I hope it's not to late to hope
Because I never stop hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see bright future in you because you never stop hoping. Work on it, friend!