Thursday, January 12, 2006

Best Employee of the week

Lateness has taken its toll on me. AGAIN

I'm late to work for the 3rd time this weekw. Any more lateness will definitely land myself in deepshit. How can anyone predict the traffic in federal highway? A minute it looks clear, the next minute I can't even show my driving skills.

I am categorized as a bad Malaysian driver. I admit ok. At least i know my limits. I only cut queue if i'm running late. (or when my bladder can't take it anymore)

Like today, i had to sent tubz to his pickup point in Menara TM for some team building camp. Wake up at 6 o'clock woh, say wanna wake me up hoh, niabeh i sleep nice nice until 6.30 and still no call from that mofo.

7 am, on my way to work, almost reaching Federal Highway, then *toottoot*

ME:HEllo?

Tub:Wei where are you?

ME:On my way to KL lor, where are you lar?

Tub:I just woke up man, come pick me up can? I'll be ready, very fast 1.

ME:!@#$%&* Ok.

Detour to his house, picked him up and stuck in the jam.

Even so, tub still missed his bus, I was 30 minutes late to work, forgotten my access card to the office and what a great day to begin with.

Fortunately, i still have my long awaited nasi lemak . Yumyum.

No comments: