Thursday, January 26, 2006

Enough is enough

My nose is like a running water tap rite now and today is byfar 1 of the shittiest day ever.

I had a one to one talk with my supervisor today concerning my tardiness. It was to an extreme level where if i would to repeat the same mistake again,ill definitely be frying the sotong. He has been very supportive and been covering my back all these time.I appreciate his effort, but i've been a very dissapointing employee and i regret so. Minor elements such as punctuality is ruining my overall performance as a whole. I have tried various ways to improve myself and it seems that the medicine is taking its toll on me. Yet again.

That conversation lead to the major turning point that had me thinking for awhile.

What do you forsee yourself in the future?

I asked myself that very same question and i can honestly tell you that I am in a confuse state of mind. I don't see myself answering calls and helping people out over the phone. It ain't easy and definitely not the life i wanted. I'm looking forward something that is of my interest. I love talking to people and I enjoy helping people out, but I want it to be face to face.This way,I don't have to put on a mask and just show my true self. I want to meet different people of various background so that i can learn from them.

I hate working. So much to care about, mountains of expenses and i get no satisfaction out of it. I want to know what i need. Not just living in a mundane life.

Can you please help me?

2 comments:

tek said...

Dota 4 Lif3 ^^v

iesnek said...

go and teach japanese schoolgirls english noob.