Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MEME ISH DA 1337

1) write an entry of between 100-200 words, with these words have to be included once, and only once:
- I
- me
- blowjob
- grapes
- random
- power
- loneliness
- water
- robot
- blue
2) Out of the 10 words, you can only change 2 words.
Grapes – Papaya.
3) Your essay must make some kind of sense.
4) Send to 5 people.

Few weeks ago, Tek and Kensei had this wonderful idea of paying a visit to Papaya farm. They asked me to join, but I refrained myself. Loneliness was the main reason why they went. The place was call Starkiss and they had random of 'stocks' ranging from young girls, aunties and even robots.
So, the 2 jokers sat down with their assets an begin to harvest.

Tek: Wei, thirsty lar, got water ar here?

Kensei: Fucker, drink her milk lar!

Tek: Yahoh. (starts sucking like a baby) *chuitchuitchuit*

Kensei: Hey girl, you think you can give me a blowjob? My hotdog gatal lar.

Girl no.1 : Want meh? Me gigi got lubang woh.

Tek: Don't care lar amoi, kasi dia power punya ok?

Girl no.1: Like that ar, lean back darling.

Kensei: Woohooo..

Whilst the chaps are enjoying themselves, out of the blue; police masuk.

Police: Wah, seronok nampak. Mari semua ikut saya masuk balai.

Tek&Kensei : =*(

Policemen are party-poopers.


145 patah perkataan


I do not wish to tag anyone.

ps:dun kill me when u see me >.<

5 comments:

tek said...

didn't know you had a death wish?

Anonymous said...

this is gross! heh

alvinrox said...

its a me me >.<...im soo dead

iesnek said...

i will soon welcome you to a new level of pain ^___^

alvinrox said...

im screwed =(

i didnt know whose name to put. so i decided on someone who would not go to papaya farm and the next would be someone who had an unforgetable memory in the papaya farm.

there.