Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cant zZzz

My eye-bags are darker than kopi-o now.

Goddammit, it's been sleepless nights for the past few days. Normally, I will tuck myself early just to have enough sleep, but NOooo CAN'T CLOSE MY 2 freaking EYES.

Yesterday nite was the worst. I went back home at 12.30. Straigth to bed, wrap myself up like a kebab with my comforter. Everything was perfect except that I wasn't even sleepy. I stare at the ceiling and kept rolling on the bed.

So,I start counting sheeps. Sheeps done, counted cows instead. HOLD on 1 SECOND. Cows can't jump over the fence, they are too huge.

So, i read newspaper,and yes! magazine till 3 am. To make things worst, my executive chair spring putus aledi, so sitting on it felt like sitting on a baby chair. Sien like fukckadoodoo.

Woke up early but late to work WTF?...AGAIN.

Fuck the insomnia.

3 comments:

Oak said...

Dun count sheep and cow, they don't make you sleepy. Count bulls instead. The RED RED one, of course with a little dash of VODKA. That always do the trick

tek said...

hahahah..those doesnt make u sleepy..those will make sure you ain't low ;)

alvinrox said...

forget to count bull =P

bull must count in 'jugs' , i definitely will get a good nite sleep after that . hehe