Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year?

Happy New Year PEEPS!

My new year celebration practically sux big time. Let's not talk about it.

The only thing i can give credit to was the dinner in Chilis.

Bottomless Fruit Juice!!!! Bottomless Tostada Chips!!! BBQ Ranch Burger!!!
so very delicious mouth watering food ...*sluuurpps*
anyone who wants to visit Chilis again, feel free to ring me ANYTIME!

New year dinner with my family at Sri Ayutthaya in USJ 11 was overrated. The interior was fairly good and they had indoor waterfall as well. The food was the slack part. Small portion, expensive and taste horrible. The bill amounted to RM130 for 4 dishes, cekik darah sial.

I guess my dad was in good mood.

Oh yeah, i have a new watch as well...woohooo
New year present konon...



Thanks DAD =P



pics coming in soon..waiting for noob tek

2 comments:

tek said...

you'll have to wait a lil longer lols. cos my comp sumfin wrong..cant see pics..and also im pissed wif multiply lols.,

alvinrox said...

noob comp...throw away bah