Friday, January 06, 2006

The tyre goes *poot*

I had a flat tyre today. What a way to start my day. I realised that when i was driving at the flyover on the way out from Subang. The left side of my car tilted and the noise seems like i was constantly on a bump.

At that very point, i knew it. J I A L A T

Park my car by the roadside, stepped out from the car and take a look at the damage.

Haih, fucked up. Grab the tools from the back, grab the spare tyre and start taking out the bolts from the tyre. My car need to be jacked up higher because it was on the slope, damn brilliant rite? niabeh =(.

Adding to my frustration, it was the same freaking tyre which i changed a couple of months ago and now it's flat again. Had a hard time taking out 1 of the bolts. It was really thoughtful of this Malay guy who dropped by to help me out. Told me to put a stone on the other tyre so the car won't roll down. He even helped to get the final bolt out as well from the tyre.

My dad saw my car and pulled over. By the time he came, the spare tyre was aledi in place. He asked me to drive his car while he took mine to the workshop. So i did.
I 'snake' my way to breakfast and taking my own sweet time to the office. Hahhah

Ok,i just took 10 days leave for Chinese New Year. The growing excitement of Cny always spreads the smile on my face =D.Can't you all feel it???? Eating! Angpows!! and GAMBLING!!! woohooooo Don't you guys just looooveeee this time of the year. I do!

Weekend again. Damn fast sial the time pass. Still thinking on what to do tonite. Dota getting really bored nowadays. Maybe pawn too much. Thanks guys for being a chickidy chick. Oh well, prolly go get some DVDs and feed myself with movies tonite.
Sien.

Tomorrow working sommore.=*(

Save me

3 comments:

tek said...

wakaka..flat tyre ar? u know what is "po ying" wakakaka.. the signs are showing my friend! haha..and look WHO helped you out..or shld i say what race lols! yesh..why dota..we shld start our "sessions" oreadi! 1 month before 1 month after mar! =) and yesh..dota is getting a tad boring these days..no excitement..its so predictable..pwnage pwnage pwnage =P

alvinrox said...

come lar! scared u ar...lets START !!!

BUT wait a minute...where's the nest?

where's jackson when we need him the most.

alvinrox said...

ajoh,,sory lor.. >.< easier to spell as jackson mah