Monday, August 07, 2006

A blank wish

I can barely sleep nowadays. Somehow part of me is draining away and I can't replenish it by sleeping early. My eyes just won't close , get it? I roll and roll to make myself tired but it doesn't help much.

Eventually, all i get is a big bad blank stare at the ceiling.

My weekend was fantastic, but I ain't talking much about it. Just to cut it short, there are moments where I felt embarassed and some which are rather surprising. At the end of the day, everyone enjoyed the company of each other and I sure enjoyed mine.

Yesterday night , something amazing happened. A group of us saw this shooting star out of nowhere and it was indeed remarkable, a once in a lifetime experience for me. I haven't seen 1 before in my entire 24 years of walking on the planent , so I was kindda thrilled with the whole thing.


It lid the dark sky for a moment and vanished quickly into sparkle of lights.

Somehow, I managed to make 2 wishes. I'm greedy >.<

But is it true that somethings are better just left unsaid?

For the time being , I think I'll keep it to myself 'first' .

I guess I'm introvert after all. ;)

No point spilling the beans if it's not going to happen anytime soon.

If only those words are meant to be heard, and you really mean it, that would have been great. For sure!

Busy as a bee now, Bye

Weekend pics as usual are here







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If only those words are meant to be heard, and you really mean it, that would have been great. For sure!"

who laaa say those words to u
over the weekend.
hmm ..

Anonymous said...

my mom says she'll buy me a ferrari,

nehneh

Anonymous said...

im not gonna freakin probeeee u when i c u untul u tell me =)

alvinrox said...

dont lar... i tell u when im ready ok. or when we gonna have our drinking session in hartamas