Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Holiday no more

It's been a week huh.

Life seems to be passing by real quickly and somehow stays monogamous for me. My holiday ended in a brief note of not doing anything productive.Nevertheless, i enjoyed the fact that i met with couple of new friends along the line and getting to know more about someone better which i should have done a long long time ago.

My feelings for the work that i'm doing right now has reduced to zero. Maybe the holiday mood still kicks in, but I'm going real slow it's killing my brain cells. I don't squeeze my brain juice anymore and laze around it's sick to even know they are actually paying for what i do.

Please don't let my boss see this >.<

Anyhoo, everything has been great so far. I'm hoping the next company that I'll be in will benefit from my wisdom and charming personality. Yea right ! I know you guys are laughing out there ! Kaninia -.-

Seriously, things has been going real smooth sometimes it scares me. The only concern that I have right now is my health and universal problem, moolah/money, the root of all evil. (actually i think woman is the root to all evil =.= j/k )

I've been smoking like a chimney lately and I'm really concern about what I'll grow up to be when I turn 30 or maybe 40. My grandpa lived till 80+ with the consumption of nicotine every single day and I just don't feel like taking the same risk as him. Who knows right where I'll end up the very next second. See how la, I'll stop when the time is right. Please give some encouragement and not laugh about it =( it 's very de-motivating ya know .

Should I exercise more too? Just yesterday, I went shirtless and my lil cousin tap on my tummy and called me a fatty. So innocent yet so true. My tummy size has not slim down since the last time looked into the mirror. I don't want to be categorized under the obese category anywhere in the near future so Mom if you are reading this, please stop cooking nice food for me to eat ok ! Hehehe
( i know those of you who don't receive any home cook food very often at home are prolly having a grudge on me and feel like kicking my sorry ass rite? please don't , you are always welcome to my house and steal my food . =P )

The last thing i keep reminding myself is to stop consuming so much of alcohol during the weekends. August has been a killa month for me and my wallet. Let's see, I've been in clubs every single weekend and on weekdays 7-eleven became one of my best buddies. God knows how much my credit card bill will end up when the statement arrives early next month. The debts has been pilling up it doesn't depreciate. Yup, credit card is another thing that doesn't depreciate, so live with it ! =)

I----Needddd ---- Tooooo Stoppppp UUuussinnggg mMMmMmmyyyy Cccreeddiittt CccccArrrrRddd

I guess most of you knew that I was actually involved in a police raid last week in Passion rite? It was such a painful new experience. Imagine you can't go to toilet to pee or shit when you really have to. Thank god my bladder was good enough to let me go through 3 long hours of misery. Phhewww . I was in there most of the time when they inspected every single one, and there was this joker who said something like "Who da fark take drugs in this kindda place?"

Apparently, to my surprise there was more female who got caught then male. Those girls are really notti notti spank spank . I heard that there was this girl who had positive results kept on insisting that she didnt take it. Ajoh, be a woman ...do da right thing!!! Follow like those smart guys who were caught la, sit at the corner like a small kid and smile innocently.

So limember, when you want to go partay with your girlprens and boyboy, don't take dwugs ok.

Ok I'm crapping already. SEe ya'll in the future.

pics here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my grandpa recently past away bcos of lung cancer, he dont smoke but always lepak those places which alot of smokers.

p/s :-dont do drugs, stay in skool

Anonymous said...

How do you explain people who are still living right now eventhough they smoke and drink every single day?

If death come knocking onto your door, you would have died regardless of whether you smoke or not.

I believe our life are all planned out,and it's up to us to make the best out of it. =/
I say enjoy it while you can, do whatever shit you wanna do with it and never hold back, because you don't live forever!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not trying to explain anything,
its your life, you have total control of it and nobody can change that.

but i was wondering, if you said our life are all planned out? what happened to those who commit suicide? they plan their fate for themself or somebody planned it for them? or for those ppl who got rape/murdered? all planned out by the one?

i know sometimes we cannot go against fate but we can still can plan our life. so are we planning to dota tonight?

Anonymous said...

Commiting suicide is barely an express way to run away from problems.
they have the choice to live but they chose the other,
but what made them chose the path of taking their life? Unforseen reasons of course ! Don't you think these reasons are all planned out to test their ability to cope with the pressure? In my honest opinion I think they do.

The whole living and dying is very debatable. Noone has answered the ultimate question yet of why the hell are we doing here in the first place? How fate has brought all of us together as friends? or why aren't we football stars today?

ABout dota, hell yea!