Friday, August 11, 2006

Tulan with Backstabbers

It's pathetic how human being can become in a corporate world.

Eventhough it's a dog eat dog world, never can I imagine someone who can come across such old school tactic of backstabbing. Whatever it takes to climb up the hierarchy chart really makes me puke.
As sly as he can be, I ain't fuking care no more. You can have my post or who ever's fuking post you desire. Go be a fuking shoe polisher for all I care and crawl in your own butt-licking world of yours.
For all the shit in the world , you are the dirtiest piece of shit you fuking maggot!
I'm ashamed to even know you what more you being a chinese yourself. Fuking disgrace.

I live my life the way I want too, you on the other hand, are 1 sadistic gutless bastard who prey for people consider you as a friend to make mistakes.

Good job prick.

Spoil only my holiday mood.

Kaninabehchaocibaitiunyamahhamkachan!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

who backstab u old school style? we revenge old school style also lar... but must wait for the eggs to get rotten... haha and find out where this bugger lives...

Anonymous said...

can't we just do something to him/her (to protect identity) before you leave? Tiu kau him to the max. That would be nice. I've always wanted to fuck him/her (to protect identity again) up since the last shit happened between me and the fucker.

tek said...

Tie the fucker up to the tm building and burn them both! WOOOOOOOO! *off sadistic button* . well, it sucks that you had to experience this but welcome to the skeptical world of "who the fuck is my friend actually?" :)

Anonymous said...

Tek: there is only one fucker la.

Anonymous said...

hohoho
fuck it laaaaa
screw d asshole. =)
i've experience it b4 la..
but he is still stuck there.. but i moved! =)
some ppl are just scaredddddddd cos we are better then them! =P

Anonymous said...

Assasination services:

1 Broken bone = RM50
Whole body broken = RM 200 =.=+

I give you good good gooodddddddd discount machaaaa

Anonymous said...

so cheap ?
i'll pay u ler julian.

alvinrox said...

i dun believe in hard resort.

maybe ill pulp him when i hear him say that to my face.