Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Changing paths

And so my holiday has started...
Great, now I have more time for myself and nothing to prove.

I wanted to embark into some great adventure of travelling alone into some foreign country, get lost in translation and in the process met up with some hot chick who then invites me to her house for a bong session.
Such fantasies are so not going to happen when you dun have enough moolah. =(

Money surrounds us all whether you like it or not and at times, it swallows up your wildest imagination and breaks your heart, leaving you with nothing but dissapointment.

A few things which I never thought I would have done, happened. Like for example, I never threw a letter of resignation before and somehow I did. Many asked, whether I regretted doing so, and I can clearly say, NO.

Life's made of many choices , and regretting only makes you feel remorse and shitty. I chose to be happy, so that's why I'm leaving the company.

It wasn't a desperate measure, I just needed a break instead of sitting in the office and doing nothing. I feel useless ok.

Looking at the bright side, I got a job at the same time. Something which I wanted to do at some point of my life. Event line ! !! Couldn't be happier enough, cos my life's gonna change for sure. I get to keep myself busy and stop thinking about stupid stuffs. You know , those kind of things you think about when you are alone. ;)

Need to control my excitement for now, I know I'll feel likewise when things started to get real tough. Wish me luck k. Shon shon lei lei!

A
nyone wants Lipton or Excel, just let me know, i make sure you drink until you jelak!

Heading out for lunch now...

pics for weekends here
Casualty for the week , OaK!
















No comments: