Monday, August 28, 2006

Hold On Hope

Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed my Monday morning and to begin a day with a smile really lightens me up. Thanks for terrorising my meebo so early and keeping me awake, Meanie =)

I actually wanted to lay low on weekends , not drinking or partying but just doing some catching up with friends.Somehow it only worked on Friday and by the time Saturday kicks in, my hormones automatically ran wild and the urge of consuming alcohol made me change my mind.
I had an eye opener over the weekend and I can come to conclude that,

I don't like my friends when they are drunk =( . Boohoo

This doesn't mean that I dislike them, just that I don't like the sight of them when they are not themselves , basically pissed drunk. I'm stating in general not specifically so don't bombard me with hate remarks. Honestly speaking, I hate being wasted myself and having people to take care of me. I already vowed not to drink as much as I should , don't wanna exceed my limit and get carried away just to forget about the real world. I'll give a headstart and tell you guys if i really need to.

I may not be the wisest guy on planet, or the person who looked like he has any relationship experience, but one thing that I can assure you , whenever you need someone to talk to, to hear your problems or whine about how bad thing is, I will lend my ears to you. If you need a shoulder to cry on or a semi-chubby guy to hug, I'll willingly offer myself.

Relationships issue are always the main culprit when it comes to bringing someone down to his knees. What a person will do for love, it's beyond imaginable. The worst part of all these is being left hanging by a moment and not knowing what will turn out next. Being stuck in between choices of moving forward or letting go is never easy, especially from the one that you don't want to get hurt from.

Whether you like it or not, somethings just doesn't go your way and the only comfort that you can give yourself is to accept the way things are.

Torn between lovers or torn between those who can't forget about their past relationships are inevitable one of the most cruel feeling a person could get. Somehow you looked like the third party, the float or the rebounder and somehow, you ain't any one of them. You are just putting the blame on yourself because you can't seem to make things better. Try not to feel shitty bout the whole thing, and pray hard that your only buddy, TIME is there to ease what you are going through. To prolong or shorten the whole process, that my friend, depends on you.

It takes time to heal , it takes time to change, it takes time to accept. Show some sincerity , I bet one day she'll get the message. I hope =X

Believe in yourself. Don't walk away so easily , I'm sure that's the right thing to do.

;)

dedicate especially to my buddies.

cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You actually made me felt a bit guilty or something there..

Anonymous said...

thx man.
thx for everything

Anonymous said...

oi, i not around till next week. take care la you all tiu.. i maybe a million km away now, but ill be back to offer support too!

Anonymous said...

i post this based on observation =)

Max, I'm not intending to make anyone feel guilty ok, you ain't heartless afterall ;)

Tubz. Anytime , anywhere =)

Kensei: Stop coming online please, people don't spend air plane ticket to some place to use the internet ok!! Go sightseeing ! Visit some strip club.. and don't you forget my gummies =0