Friday, August 04, 2006

Privacy please

Why do I have to wake up in the weee hours just to drag my sorry ass to work when the weather is so freaking nice to sleep? It was drizzling and apart of me wanted to just lay back and enjoy the cool morning breeze ...

I don't want to risk my reliable rice bowl by not turning up to work too=( .
......but but i want to sleep as well.

Bleh, screw the indecisiveness.

Don't you just hate making decisions?

It's gonna be another wicked weekend once again.. cos it's CLUBBINGGGG time~!!!!!

nothing excites me more than alcohol... muahhaha

yea babeh.. Next week too o1!!!!! I want my freaking doze of Malibuuuu

On a side note, I was reading Malay Mail yesterday and they mention about spreading false news on blog. Spreading rumours about politics can land the blogger in hot soup till the point that they can interrogate the owner.

Wow, cyberlaw taking effect in Malaysia heh ? Why the sudden urgency need of knowing what we post on our private space? Kaniniabu. Don't monitor our hamsap blog lar.
Lucky for me, i couldn't careless about politics and what's going on around the world. Yea , I'm a katak di bawah tempurung..

Give me sports ! and nothing but sports ! maybe add in a lil bit of saucy news about celebrities..
that's all i need to know. haha

Educative am I? =)
I thought so too.

I think I've done enough good deed to deserve my reward. I demand to have my candies placed on my doorsteps by hook or by crook . You know who you are !!!! Muahahaha

OK peeps, enjoy the weekend like there's no tomorrow cos that's what I'll be doing.

ciow de miow

No comments: