Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My family gathering

It was family gathering again during the weekend as my uncle and aunty and their spouses came all the way down from Germany. My first time meeting my 5 year old Hongkie cousin and 3rd time meeting my German cousin.

Ok lar, lazy to write, without further adew a run through introduction of my family =)

We gathered ourselves in Restoran Sam You somewhere near PJ Assunta hospital.




This is my family. Serious or not my face? Actually leh, I acting only, i'm very easy going and like to hee-ha 1


My Sam Yee Mah's family (3rd aunty)


My Sei Yee Mah's family (4th aunty)


This is my uncle and aunty from Germany lah! Leng lui leh my cousins? The small girl is so adorable and guess what, she enjoys playing football!!!


This is my Tai Yee Mah . She's the queen of the whole family and I respect her alot because she can be the coolest aunty one can ever have. My uncle look like the guy from KFC or not? hehe j/k.


Cheeky. She makes all the clown face when taking pictures. Typical notti lil kid. =)




My parents with notti kid. Wait, where am I? Holding the camera lar whatelse. !@#$%^


Me and cousins. I'm the second eldest in the whole family.



This is my gong-gong. If I'm not wrong he is around 80+. Still going strong !! He does most of the household work in my grandma's house. Terra leh?



Cousins.


Amboi, see lar...she damn layan me =) Muahahahah


=)

That's all. She'll be back to Malaysia.....in the next 4 years

or more.

2 comments:

tek said...

OMG you paedo! i'll send these pics to the authority..especially the 2nd last one. these sick machans will wonder whats making the lil girl smile. maybe a lil' worm? :P

Oak said...

i never expect you to be one of the oldest .. i forever be one of the youngest among my relatives .. sien