Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Back when i was small, mooncake festival is 1 of the occasion that i looked forward to every year.. The reason is simple, I can play with FIRE! Normally, at the end of the day, i set my tanglung on fire just for the kick of it...i could still remember the use of WD40, or spray can, yup folks,To MAKE FLAMING Fire when u sprayed on a lit candle.!!
Ah, those days where i celebrate near the padang beside my house and the mosquitoes bite i sustain from the night out. I used to be a notti boy.Who wasnt?It was part of growing part anyway and i'm just glad that i had a fantastic childhood life...though, i wished it was abit different~~
Believe it or not, i left this page for almost 24 hours without even writing a single word.. i wasn't thinking straigth...not that i don't have anything to jot down...maybe i'm just too lazy...

What do people think about when they are alone?
As for me, i see flashes of memories about the only think that brought happiness to my life...even though it was only a short period of time, the feelings are still so strong that i could even feel it right up till now...right at this very moment...where would i be without her? it's very vain and blurry at the moment..the regret of letting it go brings much pain and sadness that i couldnt write a new chapter of my life...the only thing that stays clear in my mind is her smile...such pleasant memories...gosh, when can i find a new beginning for my god forsaken life..sheesh...

probably i'll find it one day...but not now, im still stuck in a moment i can't leave behind....


see ya !

No comments: