Thursday, September 09, 2004

Memories~

On the way back from college today,something reminded me of my good old primary days.If it wasnt for the long traffic light in Summit turning, i wouldnt have a glimpse of a motorcycle vender with junkfoods behind the back of him =P..Ahh what memories!
Those days my mom would give me a dollar per day and i would save that money just to buy junk food or slurpee in 7-11 after school. School bells and lining-up before entering class rooms was a part of my life back then..I was always looking forward to PJs (pendidikan jasmani) on wednesday and fridays where football was my game and enjoy playing it especially with classmates! Didnt like lessons back then =/ cos my teachers are either emo freak or teacher from hell >.<.. kena rotan before, massage teacher's back, denda kutip sampah, stand in front of classroom with duster on my head was some of the thing i was penalised for! =*( The worst i think was the time when my mom made luncheon meat sandwich for me and the pengawas actually confiscate my lunch box!! Grrrrrr My Babi Sandwich and my tupperware!!! =*(
There goes into my collection of "Forget To Bring Back Tupperware and Rotan from my mom"
Hheh yup, i was such a forgetful person back then..Ahh i wish to be young again ...forever young and never had to worries about anything except for test =.="
Nothing much happened today...oh yeah met someone in cafeteria today and guess what, didnt say hi or anything like that...I dont even dare to look into her eyes ...its not like shes gonna eat me or anything like that right? but yet i feel so awkward that i couldnt stare at her for more than 1 seconds..always wanted to say hi and ask how was she and blabla, but couldnt do so everytime..keep saying to myself "be brave be brave!" sigh~~ failed pathetically and miserably ..didnt even utter a single word, not even a hi!

memories~ just plain o memories



No comments: