Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Nothing Seems Right.

I'm melting! The sunbeam through the window glares my vision. Ah i slept early yesterday night, around 10.45pm and guess what, i woke up for breakfast this morning. So, feeling hungry and joyful, i decided to jog to the nearest nasi lemak stall in ss14. Nothing could be worst than being chased by a dog! =( A DOG! bwahaha..At first it was just me looking into his eyes...Then, he started barking...so, i walk pass him (he's still staring at me) and out of a sudden he start coming towards me...apa lagi, i run lar! after running past a few houses, he stopped...luckily it was some paria dog, not a rottweiler. GRrrr i didnt expect something like this would happen...not in the morning and not when i want to have my peaceful breakfast.!!

I presume that today's gonna be a hectic day..I have assignments due this friday and i havent type anything yet..fortunately, i have everything written down on a piece of paper...so its only putting all down into word format. Hopefully by tonight, everything should be done.

Right now, i'm thinking about the fastest way to earn cash at the shortest period of time. I'll prolly save my allowance and stop going to cc for these whole week or 2..
i wan to go langkawi!!! 3 more weeks left till my exams. I haven't start studying yet. I guess i have to be an overnight student again and that explains why i never get good results.

Dang gtg now, lunch time..
Goodday.

No comments: