Monday, September 13, 2004

White Flag.

Yohooo,Sunday! Yet another boring weekend. This afternoon, i stumble upon an interview on channel[v] about dido and she was mentioning about her song "White flag". Boy was she cute or what! She's always sexy and elegant in one way. Back to the song, she actually said something about loving someone but without telling her/him about it. I was in the mood, so i searched for her lyrics to know the meaning in it.

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you
I'll tell you that
But if I didn't say it
Well, I'd still have felt it
Where's the sense in that?.

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

Well I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess
And destruction to come back again
And I caused but nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "It's over"
Then I'm sure that that makes sense

Ah, been playing this song over and over again 'till i can memorize it already. ahha anyway got to get some rest. And yea, new " Police Story" will be coming out tomorrow, hopefully can g e t tickets to the show. *crosses finger*

nites.

No comments: