Friday, September 03, 2004

Friends...

It's 6.51am and the sky is greyish pale...i've been surfing the net since i came from DOTA friendly with 1 of my friend's classmates...I should be dreaming right now but instead im here expressing what i've been through after an incident earlier today...

"No man is an island" i used to hear...Nobody in this world would have gone through his/her life without a single friend..whether its guy or girl, a friend has no limitations...a friend shares your happiness and your sorrows...a friend gives you advice about life, and sometimes even relationships...a true friend shows compassion and tolerate your worst behaviour and still be patience about it...To me,friends plays a very big role in shaping my life... i once heard my dad said something like "you can have the whole world as your friend, but stay away from those who take advantage of you"
so far, so good for me...havent been mixing with the bad crowds...how do u even judge the bad crowds anyway? i mean, after all, whether u mix with a bunch of people, they are still your friends right? it's this group of people whom you'll spend your life with day in day out...
In the end it's all base on your perceptions..whether u can perceive what is good for you and what is bad for you, i think you are on the right track...i spent too much time with my friends that i stray away from my family =/ ...i think that's abit natural but not really healthy..
Am i wrong if i dont fulfill something that my friend wants? Compromise! thats the word i've been thinking for the past 10 mins or so!!!! I think friendship is bond between the word "Compromise".. A good friendship is build through understanding of both parties...sometimes, you get what you want and sometimes you DONT!
I'm really dissapointed because a friend of mine thinks that i chose something that i liked rather than our friendship...you know, i have rights to choose and what you asked for was really too much..
I hope i didnt offended anyone through my post, and my actions....and if i did, im really sorry =X.
its 7.43am now...not a really long post but seems like im taking forever to complete it >.<
anyway, i wish today will be a better day and what happened yesterday remain as history...cheers tek..you rox! ajajaja
ciow


ps:ahahha oak you suck! welcome to blog world =P saw ur first blog..it was cool! told you it was fun heh

No comments: