Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What is happening to the world?

If u ever ask me about what i think about the recent russian incident, i would say that those who did it doesnt deserve to be acknowledge as human being. How could someone be so cruel ? Where is the sanity of these people? Are they aware that even animals fare better than them? These people are ought to be shot dead!or bury alive! and burn in hell!! you are talking about killing children and innocent victims...
I wished i could have done something =/ besides reading the newspaper and watch for live coverage on the updates..yesterday, centerfold in malay mail, they posted dead children bodies of the russian bombing...what a HORRIFIC sight...limbs missing, blood scattered all over the place ...its simply too much..
I feel pity for those family who lost their child and family members in the bombing and i'm so glad that we dont have it here in our country. I don;t know whether to be grateful or not but it feels like we all are being part of this cruel world, as 1 whole family. You might say that i dont even know anyone of them but mind you, dont you even have any compassion on what has been done? I do.
Let's not forget that life goes on. I,alone cannot make any changes and staying in somber mood will not make any differences. By right, i'm even not supposed to think about it anymore. All that has happened just make me even wonder more whether God exist or not. Prove me wrong!
I am a thinker and i dont believe in what i dont see or felt.
Could only just pray..Pray for those who have died. May they find who they believe in. May they rest in peace and not forgotten. May all of you be well and happy always! always!

~~~~~~{@
Tribute To Those Who Perished In Beshran

No comments: