Thursday, February 09, 2006

Clapping with 1 hand

I've been listening to JayChou's song for the whole day. Now i know why he has so many fans that adore him and I can tell it's not his looks but the songs that he wrote.

Simply brilliant.

February 14th is coming again..
5 years have gone and the memories still haunts me
The only time i feel incomplete and longing for someone to celebrate with.
There is no point crying over spilt milk, and it has been a very long time; for me.
It will be a lie if i would to say that i had forgotten about her. It's a brief moment of happiness, not even a solid relationship like what other people might have.
But still, there's something in the past that you can't erase and even harder to explain what went wrong. I am dumbstruck and clueless as well. Don't even bother asking me why. Ego has taken it's toll on me i guess.
Some part of me died when she wrote the letter and i never really gotten over it.A tiny part of the heart still aches when i think about her, and yet i'm in no capability of changing the time and telling her how much she really meant to me in the first place.

I missed her. Alot.

She's attached now and I really need to seal this last chapter of this fairy tale of mine. Valentine's day is an event for 2 people to celebrate liking and fondness towards one another.Not reminiscing on past relationships.

>

1 comment:

tek said...

valentine's day was created by florist and candy makers who were going out of business. if it only takes you one day to express your love to somebody..then i think that somebody is very unlucky. that's all i can say as the past still haunts me..but i've already lost so much that whatever that is left of my heart..can't really give a shit anymore :P happy valentines..kekeke :)