Monday, February 27, 2006

What are these feelings?

You enjoy the company of another person.

You wait anxiously for the person to call you.

You can't sleep unless you hear her voice.

You keep imagining how she looked like the first time you met her.

You think about what awaits in the future between you and her.

You smile all the time while driving to work.

I'm not going to repeat my stupidy and carry on hoping for the best to come. I'm sure about that.

Help me...guide me...educate me...enlighten me...hit me if that's what it takes.

It's been a long time since i last had it.

It's all coming back to me now. Going to cherish every single bloody moment.

Need to go slow and play my cards right.

She's a drug and i'm addicted to it.

3 comments:

tek said...

absolutely dangerous feeling..but what the heck..good luck beeyatch :)

iesnek said...

SIONG CHE NESS!

So cute la last nite disturb you >.<

Anonymous said...

thanks mates...exactly what i needed...SUPPORT =P

don't tease lar =(..she said i blush so red my face i look like a monkey's backside.

bloody hell