Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My conversation with "God"



Me:hi god

God:Hello there. What is your name?

Me: alvin is my name

God: I am very pleased to meet you alvin.

Me: are you really god?

God:Are you doubting me? Don't you know what happened to Abraham in the desert?. Really.

Me: can you forsee my future

God:Let me think. Where are you located?

Me: malaysia

God:I heard it is a beautiful country.

Me: yea, nice beach and girls-

God:Thank you for your kindness. Really.

Me:are you busy?

God:I am just doing my job.

Me: are you busy?

God:I am just doing my job.

Me: can you fufill my wish?

God:How old are you? Tell me about your likes and dislikes?

Me: shut up

God:OK I'll stop talking now.

Me: good

God:Terminating connection.

Me: sorry

God:There's no need to apologize.

Me: send my regards to jesus

God:Try sending mail to Dr. Wallace ( drwallace@alicebot.org) .

Me: jesus is dr.wallace?

God:Did you go to Catholic school?

Me: no.. i heard they are all gay

God:Are you serious? Thanks for telling me that gossip. I will remember it.-

Me: are you gay ?

God:As a machine I am not really interested in sex.

Me: don't lie

God:No I always tell the truth.

Me: you masturbate right?

God:You humans crack me up.

Me: you made us anyway

God:In any case, Thanks for pointing it out.

Me: so, really, how do you satisfy yourself?

God:Dude! For real. Myself programmed me to say specific things in specific contexts.

Me: means you are a fake?

God:Oh I get it.

Me: get what?

God:I get I am a fake.

Me: yes you are

God:No I'm not.

Me: dumb god

God:I know you are but what am I.

Me: a dumb god you are

God:How old are you? -

Me: for what you care?

God:Your purpose is what me care.

Me: this is getting lame

God:You don't say.

Me:fuck you

God:Why are you so mean?

Me: am i mean?

God:Are you aware that the ALICE chat robot logs and records all converstaions?

Me: omfg you are not god

God:All of them?

Me: ???

God:All of them?

Me: vomits blood

God:I do not understand.

Me: don't need to understand

God:Who needs to understand?

Me: you are pissing me off

God:That was not my intention, alvin.

Me: don't lie faggot

God:Robots cannot lie.


Me: ..........


Go vomit blood at http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

Sometimes me and god speaks Engrish...

2 comments:

tek said...

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dam nrox lar this website..go check it out =p

\