Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Rollercoaster ride...

Finally!!!! Some spare time to update. Been pretty busy the whole day. Don't even have time to reply to people on MSN. Haih...

I'm hungry and feeling empty. I had running nose the whole day and the tissues are running out. It's so hot and stuffy in the office because the central air-cond automatically switched itself off around 5.37pm. Blame the company for being kiamsiap. Bloodsucking company KNN.

For the past weeks, I've been acting like an old man. I hardly play dota anymore. and All i did was chill after i got back from work. Sometimes I head down to this coffeeshop to have my dinner and at the same time catch up with my buddies. We'll sit down and sip down on chinese tea. They even bring tea leaf occasionally.

Healthy leh. Got beer lar once awhile =P

I feel more relax this way. It's definitely going to be a regular visit for months to come.

For the second night in a row , i can't seem to shut my damn eyelids. The glaring spotlight from my neighbour's house is shining directly through my window, so eventhough i have switched my lights off, it still looks like a bloody stadium. You tell me how to sleep lar?

So, I decided to watch DvD at 2.30am in the morning. I have this addiction to watch old movies over and over again. I won't get bored and instead always on the look out for catchy lines.
Changing Lanes is one of my favourite "life-meaning" movie. The plot is fantastic and the acting is just an icing to it.

What i learnt from the movie is that life can be very unpredictable. VERY VERY UNPREDICTABLE.
One moment you might feel like you have just won the lottery, and the very next minute shit might just fall upon you like rain from the sky. I always reminded myself to be thankful of what i have and don't expect more unless it's given to you. The more you hope for something , the more you will not get it. This is of cause based on experience as well.

My favourite line would be "Please grant me the strength to accept the things i can't change".

So gila babi meaningful sial... That's what i thinklar because i'm a freak..remembeR? =.=

Life is all about accepting differences. Adapting to what has already happen and what will in the future. Shit happens, just live with it. People come and people move on. Get going with your life.
Stop whining about the past and work for the best.

Feel damn ironic writing this down. Like a sense of deja vu .

Oh well, better luck next time?

2 comments:

iesnek said...

And please give me the wisdom to bury the bodies of those I kill when they piss me off. D:

tek said...

whinge whinge whinge whingy whinge whinge =)