Monday, February 20, 2006

Feeling : Happy!

I'm happy!

I don't know why i'm so happy today.

I'm practically singing, and dancing and moving around the island with a earpiece on my head. My face is beaming with smile so wide a tong sampah can fit into it. My friends must be thinking i'm crazy or lunatic ..... but who cares.

I'm happy! Yippeee. Happy art.

I had a dream yesterday night,
I was wide awake so cannot considered a dream lar.

I was having deep thoughts yesterday night,
so deep like an endless pit. It was warped and twisted.

I was thinking...

If the whole world is against you,
and you have nothing to depend on,

When it feels like drowning,
and there's no hand to reach you,

When there's noone to walk beside,
and no light but darkness only,

when you feel useless or out of place,
or nobody gives a damn on how you feel,


When you have noone to grow old with,
or someone to talk to when you are lonely,

when your cooking is so dreadful,
or how unpretty you have become,

No matter how cruel of a person you are
and everyone starts to turn against you,

Just let you know that..
you still have someone to rely on.

and that someone would be me...
because there's still room for love..

Loving someone has no boundaries...
and god knows it's not wrong.



I need to see a shrink. =.=* I have delusions. Help!

Happy yay yeh

4 comments:

Oak said...

wait til we get stock .. we will be more happy

Anonymous said...

eviilllll =.=!

we need space cakes as well

tek said...

drugging urself to death is definitely not a solution in life. kthxbye.

Anonymous said...

space cake is not drugs -.-, its a DELICACY