Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My CNY

Ok I'm Back!

Back to work and back to reality. The past 10 days was sheer relax. I was so reluctant to get out of bed today. Still has the new year mood burning in me actually,well it was more like laziness ! haha.

Hope everyone's new year is all goodie moonie . Mine was ok. I love the eating and dry swimming part. I think i put on weight consuming all those delicious delicacy. Thinking of cornflake cookies makes me drool. I hate the fact that i lost 300 bucks due to excessive gambling. My friends lar, all tipu my money. Kns

Since day 1 of chinese new year, i have commited sinful act. I drag myself to gambling. Morning gamble until evening, after dinner continue again until the wee hours. Same routine every SINGLE DAY.
But they say, gambling on new year is a must and doesn't count as a sin. Of course i believe those gave me wise advises. So, gambling is good.....only for cny lar.

Of course the initial plan was visiting, but it's such a waste of time if you don't circulate the money in a friend's house . My cash-in on angpows these year was fruitful. I had like few hundred bucks, but ended up 'donating' it to few friends of mine. They are however , more un-generous. Give them money jor, dowan to belanja me sommore. PIF

Anyway, i had my generous share of food on my grandma's birthday. It was day 6 of cny. Since i was working, i was asked to give her an angpow. And i did. But i felt darn old after that because only married ppl are supposed to give angpow. I felt out of place. I'm 24; Second eldest in the whole family and my cousins are bringing their gf to my grandma's birthday. I looked around and my aunties stared at me once in a while to give me that 'when's-your-turn-to-bring-gf look'. My uncle did approach me and asked me, i just jump into another story and laugh about it. God that was awkward =.=.

I am gonna repeat it again... I HAD 4 BOWLS OF SHARKSFIN SOUP that night... yuuuummmmmyyy

Rejuvenate!!!

I hate playing mahjong with newbies. They always have beginner's luck and Oak you suck! =p
The unforgetable moment was getting 4 'feis' when i open my tiles. *Chingching*... GODLIKE

We play a small amount. So we win a lil, we lose a lil. I ain't those big-timer who only goes for 'pao'. Mm pao mm sek. WTF concept is that?

I'lll go eat my sandwich now.That's my dinner mind you....

I know it's pathetic.

I miss those cookies =(

No comments: