Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Random lalalalas

Avian Flu hits Setapak!!!
Go away stupid virus!!!
Lucky thing we don't have wild chickens running on the road..
but we do have burung gagak that shits on my car. KNN!
I hope it doesn't spread to Subang...or else I'm just going to move out.
They are monitoring those infected areas at the moment though. Thank goodness for that.

Guys, watch your bird and keep them in sight. Don't go showing off your assets to wild birds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blessings are indeed powerful.
and it came true for a noob.
At the end of the day, he got what he wanted
We all go home smiling with joy.
the tigus' and lecturing pays off. Ngekngek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You are the hope I have for change, You are the only chance I'll take."

"if you were with me tonight,
i'd sing to you just one more time,
a song for a heart so big god wouldn't let it live."

Getting emo pulak. Ceh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On side note:
Kepada Jasmine yang akan pergi ke Perancis, jaga baik baik kesihatan dan jangan sesekali ditipu oleh orang putih.
See you in a few months time ;)

Sekian.

1 comment:

iesnek said...

Batuk sikit *cough*