Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wondering what your song means?

When you have all the time in the office...
Shaking your leg , stretching your muscle..
so happens being a music fanatic...
who listens and cries over emo songs...

Spend all your quality time in www.songmeanings.net !!! Like ME! You'll look cooler.
blehh

Some of the best lyrics i've found:


jimmy eat world - if you don't, don't

"We once walked out on the beach.

And once I almost touched your hand.

Oh how I dreamed to finally say such things.

Then only to pretend"

"I left you waiting,

At the least could we be friends?

Should have never started.

Ain’t that the way it always ends?"

"On my life I'll try today.

There’s so much I've felt I should say,

but Even if your heart would listen

I Doubt I could explain"

Beautiful right?
I'm currently listening to...
Rob Thomas : Ever The Same
Jimmy Eat World: Here You Me
Weezer: Perfect Situation
Coldplay: Fix You.

sob..sob..sob I'm an emo freak !!!!

2 comments:

tek said...

hahaha emo shites! :P

Anonymous said...

we all have our soft spots ok =.=

im a gentleman.